Thursday, March 19, 2015

March in the Bluegrass

With the month of March underway (or nearly almost over!) I realized I haven't posted in quite sometime. We've recently moved into a new house, with trying to get settled and organize everything it's been a lot of work and to be honest blogging was the last thing on my mind. But now that we've somewhat settle down with unpacking and back into our daily grind, I thought I'd get back into the swing of things and start off with a fresh new look on my page. What do you guys think!?

I love the month of March, the weather finally starts to turn from the crazy Kentucky winter we've had into a sweet, cool spring day. I can also finally get out of jeans, boots and sweaters and into all the gorgeous dresses, skirts and maxi's that I have been dying to wear all winter long. Does anyone else feel like a new person when the seasons change, or is it just me? Anyway, the transition into spring is a perfect time for a little spring closet cleaning. Get rid of those clunky sweaters or ripped jeans you didn't wear all winter long, chances are you're not going to wear them next winter either. Also, check out what's going on with your spring/summer wardrobe, now's the time to toss anything unwanted. Make sure to donate everything you're tossing! People like me love to hunt through the thrift stores for fabulous finds, plus its retail therapy (on a budget)! 

March is also the NCAA tournament. We are huge UK fans, so my entire family has been looking forward to this time of year all season long. It's not March madness with out a family bracket challenge! I'm never great at this, I actually have no strategy, I just pick the team the sounds the best, haha. But of course I have Kentucky winning it all, who doesn't!

So that's my March, I'm glad to be back! More to come soon, stay tuned!

Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment