Thursday, June 04, 2015

May Must Haves


I can't believe the month of May has come and gone! May is one of my favorites times of the year not only because it's my birth month, but it so beautiful this time of year and the weather is perfect. I was reflecting back on the past month and thought about all the things I fell in love with or something I rediscovered that I just can't get enough of.
I had to share my "May Must Haves" with you guys!
Starbucks S'mores Frap--- So obsessed with this new drink; it taste like summer in a cup. I crave one daily.


Hoops-- I used to wear hoops when I was in high school and now I've fallen back in love with them.


Clarisonic Luxe Brush Head--This is a total luxury item, perfect to spoil your skin with. The sale associate who sold it to me said it perfectly "It's like heaven for your skin"


Jean Jacket-- Rediscovered my jean jacket that I've had for over 10 years. I'm pairing it with everything these days.

Cucumber/Lime Detox Water-- I posted about these detox waters almost a month ago. I have been loving this combo and it actually works! I've had minimal to no headaches and I'm a little thinned up as well! Win, Win!!


Pinky/Nude lips--I've been a loyal red lipstick lover for years, but I'm really taming it down these days with the pinky/nude lip. LOVE IT!


Colour Pop Cosmetics-- Continuing my pinky/nude obsession, thanks to this brand! I've fallen in love with all their products; so affordable for only $5 per lippie stick (how cute is that name!). I'm thinking about doing a mini review of everything I have so far. What do you guys think?

Comment below; I'd love to know what you guys have been loving for the month of May, or just stop by and say hello!

Kisses,
The Little Lady



Daily Dose of The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment