Wednesday, July 01, 2015

June Favorites

I said it Monday, and I'm gonna say it again. I can't believe that its already July. This year is going by way to fast and I'm sure these next few months are only going to past by just as quickly!
Anyway, I've rounded up some of my favorites for the month of June to share with everyone!

Tassel everything-- If you read my previous post about completely obsessing over tassels, then you already knew they would be mentioned in my favorites.
Caitlyn Jenner-- Where ever you stand on the Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner issue, you should still be reading the article featured in Vanity Fair. I think its very refreshing for anyone to speak so openly about their struggles, whether that be gender issues or any eating disorder. Being so brave allows for others to speak up. 
Bite Beauty Lip Mask--I reviewed this product when I first started blogging and its been a favorite ever since. The last few weeks, my lips have been so dry, so I've been heavily applying this at night before I go to bed and its worked wonders; I wake up with soft and moisturized lips!
E.L.F Stippling brush- I received this brush in the latest Walmart Beauty Box and I'm so glad I did. Its perfect for adding a slight highlight to my face and the best part its only $3 for anyone else who wants to grab one!!
White/Gold Home Decor-- I recently popped into Hobby Lobby and they had a huge 80% off sale on some home decor. I stocked my cart full of gold/white home accessories perfect, I think for adding a nice chic touch!
 
That's all my loves for the month. What have you guys been loving? 
 
 
 
Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 
 
For a Daily Dose of The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment