Thursday, June 02, 2016

Jaclyn Hill & Becca; Champagne Collection Face Palette

Did anyone else jump online the moment this collection was released? No, just me then?
I have been looking forward to the release of this collection from the moment Jaclyn hinted about it months ago. I've been a fan of Jaclyn's YouTube channel since she had only 4,000 subscribers, so basically since the beginning of time. LOL
I can't begin to say enough good things about her and how much I've learned since watching her channel. I honestly feel like I know her personally and I'm so happy and proud of the milestones she's hit through YouTube. 
Ok, now that my fan girl moment is over, lets move on. Shall we?!
 
 
This beautiful palette comes with 3 new blushes in Amaretto (matte toasted almond), Pamplemousse (matte warm coral pink), a luminous Blush in Rosé Spritz (soft peachy pink with pale gold shimmer) and 2 highlighters; Champagne Pop (soft white gold with pinky peach undertones) and finally the new Prosecco Pop (medium warm gold).
I think this palette is so gorgeous, everything from the packaging to the product inside is perfect and worth the $52 price point.
 I found these swatches on Sephora's website. I love that they showcased the entire palette on 3 different skin tones verifying that this truly is a great palette for anyone to add to their collection.
As expected, this palette along with the new eye shadow palette sold out pretty quickly. But don't worry, you can still catch this collection in all Sephora stores on June 16th.
If you're as big of a makeup geek as me then you should enjoy this article where Jaclyn, herself answers some questions about the collection.
 
May your highlight be forever on fleek!
The Little Lady
 
 
Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment