Thursday, July 07, 2016

Thrifted Thursday; Courtney Bib {Part 2}


Welcome back fellow thrifting friends! 
I've had a this annoying cold and cough for the last month; over the weekend the cough just took over! I sound like I've smoked 3 packs a day for the last 10 years. (I don't smoke, by the way!) because of my constant hacking I didn't manage to snap any outfit pictures this week. So, I thought it would be nice to post how I styled my most recent jewelry obsession; the Courtney Bib in rose gold. 
If you read my last "Thrifted Thursday" then you already know I scored this piece for CHEAP! I've been wearing it several times a week ever since; it will definitely be a jewelry staple of mine from now on. 


With Staley in the photos, you really just forget all about the necklace, right! :) Any chance I get to show her off, I'm taking it. After all, she's my favorite accessory. 

Hopefully, I can get this cough under control and get back to posting my thrifted finds. I've found some great pieces lately that I can't wait to show them off. 

One more day to the weekend! 

Kisses,
The Little Lady


Follow Me!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

No comments:

Post a Comment