Saturday, June 21, 2014

Beauty Box 5 Review--June

Beauty Box 5 is a monthly beauty subscription box. I really like this box, because it's one of the cheapest beauty boxes. Click here to check out there website for their pricing, they have 3 different options. 

What you need to know:
Beauty Box 5 ships 4-5 deluxe and sometimes full sized beauty samples. 

Ships to: US an Canada 
Each box comes with a product card describing each item you received in your box. 

Vita Bath Body Wash in Wild Red Cherry-2 oz ($1.50) 
Nicka K Nail Color (FULL SIZE!!)--$5
Glam Natural Mascara--deluxe size sample $14

Eslor introductory Collection Calming Kit--Foil Packets $15

My Thoughts: the total value of the box is great for what the membership price is ($12 for monthly membership) so I received a great value, I just hate foil packets! But overall, I'm happy with everything in the box and I can use everything! 

What did you guys get in your Beauty Box 5?

Kisses, 
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment