Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Two Years & Counting

Two years ago today, I walked down the aisle to my husband! I can't believe it's already been two years; where does the time go?! 
I look back on my life before I met Nathan and wonder how I ever could have lived without him. He's everything I could have imagined and wanted in a husband/best friend. Not a day goes by that he doesn't make me laugh or kiss me goodnight; those little things mean the most! 
I have to admit, I have been blessed with a life that in my eyes is perfect! I have loving parents, who have always supported me. Wonderful family and friends, a great job that I enjoy coming to everyday. And now I have that fairy tale husband that I have always wanted. Someone who cherishes me and tells me he loves me everyday! He may have not rode in on a white horse, wearing a suit of armor, but he rode in on a Pontiac Aztek wearing gym shorts and concert tee and stole my heart from the moment we met! 
I'm so lucky to call him my husband. I look forward to the next 100 years of our life together and I'm so excited to see what our future holds for us. 
Kisses, 
The Little Lady

* If you love our wedding photos check out our photographer, Kelsey at her website; Kelsey D. Photography


 


No comments:

Post a Comment