Sunday, July 06, 2014

Benefit Gimme Brow Review

Like many of us "girls on the go" we don't have the time to sit and sculpt out our brows into the perfect shape and fill in every missing spot. So, I have been looking for a product to speed up the process, while still trying to achieve a good looking brow. 
Ladies, I give you Benefit's Gimme Brow. This is the perfect product for us ladies who don't have the time or don't want to spend the time dealing with our brows in the morning, but still want a put together look. 
This product is a brow-volumizing fiber gel. The fiber gel adheres to the skin and hairs for a fuller looking brow. I think it gives off a very natural looking appearance, to me the fibers actually looks likes hairs. 

Gimme Brow claims to be water resistant, long wearing and build able; I do agree with everything it claims, however I wouldn't build up the product too much, I think then it starts to look unnatural.  A little does go a long way. 
The top picture is before I filled in my brow and the bottom picture is with the Gimme Brow used. As you can see, it looks very natural and this was with only one coat of application. I used the color light/medium (this product only comes in two shade options). I love how tiny the brush is, so you can really get into your hairs and shape your brow; it allows you to have a lot of control with application. 

Bottom line, I really have been enjoying this product, its so much easier to use than a pencil and much quicker! I suggest you try this out if you have been looking for the next best thing in brow products.

Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment