Monday, September 08, 2014

Allure Fall 2014 Beauty Box Review

Allure releases a huge beauty box about 3 times per year with must have products for the season! This box is $44.95 with $10 shipping, but you receive over $250 worth of products. Its worth the value for sure, if you can grab your hands on one, usually they sell out within seconds. I missed out on the summer box, but I was lucky enough to snag a fall box.
Here's everything that came in my box. 
I received everything pictured; the only variation was the nail polish color. 

I love this box, I actually use several things in this box already, so this was a great stock up for me! Some things I'm really excited to try out as well! 
Hopefully, you were lucky enough to get your hands on one too!
Can't wait until the next big beauty box.

Kisses, 
The Little Lady



















No comments:

Post a Comment