Friday, September 26, 2014

Emerald Boho

Finally tore the tags off this dress today! I've been debating on keeping it because when I originally purchased it from Bluetique (my favorite store on the planet)  months ago during one of their huge sales I realized it was too big and couldn't be returned. Needless to say I never pass up a great fashion deal! 
So last night, deciding what to wear for today I decided to through care to wind and rip the tags off and wear it! 
 
I know this is supposed a more fitted dress, but I actually like how flowy and lose it is!  It gives it that carefree, boho vibe. Although, that's not really my style, so I decided to dress it up just a tab with a dressy tank and black flats for work; gold jewelry to set everything off. 

I think anyone could pull this look off with a oversize dress that's similar and if the boho feel is for you, then pair with a flower head band and you're good to go!

Kisses, 
The Little Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment