Monday, May 12, 2014

My Favorite Spring Trends

Spring has finally sprung and this years Spring trends are in my opinion some of the best.  

Here are some of my top favorite Spring trends! 

Pastels 
Pastels can be seen every where this spring from the streets, runway even the red carpet! I think that pastels are such a feminine look and they flatter so many skin tones. They give off a more "dressed up" feel even if your rocking a blouse and skinny jeans. Of course it's a great color palette for Spring! 


Ankle Strap Shoes
I'm so in love with the ankle strap shoe! From flats, wedges and heels, I love them all! The ankle strap has such a feminine look to it and every style looks great with dress, skirts and pants! My favorite way to wear my ankle strap heels is with a pair of skinny jeans cuffed so you can see the strap. 


MIDI Skirts
This is by far my favorite Spring trend and to be honest, I was rocking the midi, before Spring! I have too many in my closet right now to even count! I love how versatile midis can be; you can dress them up with heels and great jewelry or down with a tee and scandals. Anyone can successfully pull off the midi look from a petite gal like myself to a full figured beauty. This is one Spring trend that I will continue to wear well into the summer and fall! 



I believe that there are no rules in fashion and you can wear whatever makes you feel the most confident! Weather you follow trends or march to the beat of your own drum! What are some of your favorite fashion trends, either for Spring or that you're still rocking? 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment