Monday, May 19, 2014

My Surprise Day!

I always say that I want surprises for my birthday, but I can't stand the anticipation of a surprise. For the last few weeks my husband has been saying, "are you ready for Sunday?, Don't make any plans for Sunday the 18th.", but wouldn't give any clue as to what we were doing. So finally the date has came and went, this is how the big day went. 

I was told to wake up bright and early to get dressed and be ready since our ride would be here to pick us up at 9 am. Our ride was our old roommate Kris! When then left to pick up my brother and his girl friend, with the five of us in the car we traveled down the highway toward Louisville; I still had no idea what we were doing, it was a nice surprise when we pulled into the parking lot of the Louisville Zoo. 


I'd never been to the Louisville Zoo before, that had a huge selection of animals to see from the ones pictured to giraffes, polar bears and some pretty creepy looking bats! 

The day wasn't over yet! We left the zoo and had lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory! It was so good! We got the greatest Mac & Cheese fried appetizers that I probably could have ate 20 of! 
Unfortunately, I ate so much for lunch that if couldn't get any cheese cake! I couldn't have decided anyway, they have so many options. 
After lunch, I was given free rein to shop! Of course I had to go in the two-story Forever 21. I spent basically all of time here until the mall closed. Nathan bought me a really cute maxi skirt, gold & black muscle tee and a adorable pair of black wedges! We were also able to go into a Nordstrom Rack and get a few designer things for a pretty good deal as well. 

Shopping was over, I thought the day was over and we were heading back home, but then came the last surprise of the day. They were taking me to see Godzilla in IMAX! I was so excited! Is always wanted to see a movie in IMAX and I love all the Godzilla movies (which I liked this one as well!) 

Overall, it was a great surprise! The whole day was so much fun and I got to spend it with some of my favorite people. I know one thing, I'm so lucky to have a husband like Nathan, he went to so much trouble to plan the entire day for me and keep it a secret! I couldn't have asked for a better husband! 

Kisses,
The Little Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment