Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Birthday Wish List

Today is my 27th birthday! It's hard to believe that I've been on this earth for 27 years! Where has the time gone? I guess it true what they say, "times fly's by the older you get!"
In my 27 years, I've done so many things, good and bad. Some I may not be so proud of;  I've lost touch with some pretty great friends, went through those horrible & rebellion teenage years, got a tattoo and maybe spent way too much money on lipstick. But all the good things defiantly out way the bad; earning my black belt in Taekwondo, graduating high school, meeting Nathan, getting married and buying our first house together. What will the next 27 years bring? Kids, a new job or a fancy vacation to Paris (hey, a girl can dream). 

While those last few things may or may not be be in my future, here are few things presently on my "wish list" for this years birthday.  
I'm sure by now everyone has heard about the surprise Kate Spade sale. Everything is up to 75% off! I've linked my favorites from the sale below. I already have several things pictured on there way home to me!! {Happy Birthday to me!} Hurry, this sale only has one day left! 
One thing I'm really looking forward to is my birthday dinner with the family. Mom always cooks my favorite meal (her homemade meatloaf) and I get a slice of cheese cake for dessert! Yum! 
Other than dinner and my Kate Spade splurge, I'll probably relax around the house with a great bottle of wine and catch up on my reading list. 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment