Friday, May 15, 2015

Detox Waters

While hunting through Pintrest one day, I came across a pin featuring detox waters. Now, I've heard about these before, but never tried them out for myself. I think its pretty crazy what some of these drinks claim to do for you, (belly/fat burning, clearer skin, etc.) when they only have water and an assortment of fruits in them. I put it out of my mind until I came across one claiming to help with head aches.
Now, if you don't know me very well, then you don't know I suffer from chronic migraines and headaches almost daily. Anyone who's had a migraine before knows that it puts you out of commission as soon as it starts and can sometimes last for several days. I've always been on the hunt for something else to try and treat these life ruiners  , but I think its something I will always continue to live with.
So, with that being said, I don't have much hope with this head ache relieving detox water, but I'm willing to try anything to prevent these suckers! I've been drinking this specific water for about a week now (no headaches yet!) and I really do love the taste and the freshness. This one also states it supposed to help burn belly fat in 10 days, so who knows!  If anything, it will just be something I drink instead of plain water.
I've also linked some other variations below I've been enjoying. If you try one out, let me know if it works for you!

Kisses,
The little Lady




Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment