Friday, May 01, 2015

Oven Baked Tacos


Happy Friday Ya'll! So glad the weekend is finally here! 

Today I'm bringing you the dinner I made last night; it was so easy to make and taste great! I just had to share it with everyone. I hope you guys enjoy!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oven Baked Tacos

Ingredients:

2 lbs ground beef, lean
3 tablespoons of taco seasoning
6 once can of tomato sauce
20 1/2 ounces of refried beans
Shredded cheddar cheese
small flour tortillas
Toppings to your liking: diced tomatoes, sour cream, lettuce

Directions:

Brown ground beef like normal, then drain. Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce. Mix well and heat throughout. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Spray a glass pan with non-stick cooking oil. Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack side by side. When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheddar cheese (I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar). Bake for about 15 minutes, make sure to watch so they don't brown too much. I ended up turning the boiler on for a bit to help melt the cheese, I ended up with tasty, crisp edges. Finish off the tacos with your favorite toppings and serve. Enjoy!



























I'm so happy with the way these turned out, they were so easy to make. I love the crunchy edges of the shells, I think it gave it something extra. This ended up making 7 medium size tacos, if  I used the small shells, I think it would have made about 12 tacos; great family sized dish! Any dish that both my husband and myself really enjoy, I know I'll continue to make. This one is a winner!

Kisses, 
The Little Lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment