Saturday, April 16, 2016

Causal Dress and Fresh Locks


Back in the swing of outfit posts! Man does it feel good. 
Today was the first super nice day of April and I took full advantage of the weather and wore a simple tee shirt dress with a bright colored pair of Keds. Surprisingly, I purchased this dress from Walmart when I was pregnant (even though its not a maternity dress) and due to still carrying a few extra pregnancy pounds it still fits. I thought the coral sweater and Keds really "Springed" up the outfit. 



Outfit Details: Dress (Similar) Sweater (Ralph Lauren) Shoes (Keds) Bracelet (J.Crew) Watch (Pandora-SOLD OUT) Crossbody (Vintage Dooney & Burke)

And for those who noticed, yes I did chop all my hair off. It feels so good to have a shorter, more manageable style. Now I've just gotta get used to styling it. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! 
The Little Lady

Follow Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment