Thursday, April 28, 2016

Thrifted Thursday


Since I promised myself I would only purchase clothing items for myself at the thrift store for the entire year, I thought it would be fun to do a weekly series called, "Thrifted Thursday". It would feature my favorite pieces and what my entire outfit costs. My favorite part of thrifting is bragging what a deal I found!
My latest trip, I wanted to focus on finding more spring and summer items; vibrant colors and prints to get me out of the winter blues. I instantly spotted this light pink shawl from across the room and new I had to have it regardless of the size. It was a little over sized, but I found a white leather belt to cinch in the waist. And of course, while checking out I came across this vintage hunter green leather cross body and couldn't possibly pass it up.



No, the bulldog wasn't thrifted.  Lemmy, our year old English Bulldog was in a mood to play while my husband was snapping my outfit pictures, so i thought I'd feature her this week as well! 

Outfit Details $32.98:
Pink Shawl (Thrifted $3.99)
Polka Dot Tee (Walmart, gifted) 
White Leather Belt (Thrifted, $1.00)
Jeggings (Jane.com, $14) -- I live in these, having multiples helps!
Flats (Target, $10)
Leather Crossbody Bag (Thrifted, $3.99)


Happy Thursday Friends,
The Little Lady 

No comments:

Post a Comment