Friday, April 22, 2016

Yellow

Well, I'm a working girl again. Wednesday was my first day back at the office from, what felt like a very short maternity leave. I wish I could have stayed home with my sweet Staley, but I think all moms feel this way when they have to go back to work. Am I right?
Since it was my first back in the office in almost 3 months, I wanted to be as comfy as possible! I mean I'm used to wearing nothing but t-shirts and sweats (not office appropriate!) I thought this bright and lose yellow plaid top would be perfect to wear with a pair of black leggings. This is my first yellow anything, I usually don't gravitate to yellow clothing, but I found this at the thrift store and for only $3 I'd be crazy to not give it a try.
 
 
That's what I love about thrifting, I get to try out colors and prints I would have never purchased for myself at any other clothing store.
 
Outfit Details:
Yellow Top (Thrifted, Goodwill)
Leggings (Old Navy)
Purse (Coach)
Loafers (Bluetique)
Glasses (BCBG Max Aria)
 
Happy Friday Friends!
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment