Monday, April 03, 2017

Leopard in the Wild

Happy Monday friends! Did everyone have a great weekend?! The weekend flew by for us, as always we never accomplish everything on our list, but who cares about house work anyway! :) 

On Saturday we decided to take a stroll in the park and snap a few photos. I just had to show off this adorable leopard print cardigan I scored at Goodwill a couple months back. I'm crazy for anything animal print, so when I spotted this, I knew this would be going in my closet. And of course I had to show off my sweet Staley! She has grown and changed so much in the last few months. She is now walking (getting into everything!), gives the best kisses, hugs, high fives and eats non stop! Its so much fun to watch her learn and do new things; I'm amazed everyday at just how much joy this child as brought into our lives. 










Sadly, my cardigan is a few seasons old, but I did link a similar options for the cardigan, purse and flats. Eveything else is exact products linked below! Enjoy :) 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady


Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  

No comments:

Post a Comment