Tuesday, April 18, 2017

VB X Target



Back to the work grind already. The weekend flew by for us, as always we were none stop both Saturday and Sunday. Since we had such beautiful weather, we spend most of the weekend outdoors. Now that Staley is very mobile, she loves being outside with the dogs, walking in the grass or just yelling "hi" at people as they walk by. We did take some sweet Easter shots of her and our english bulldog, Lemmy; you can see those here & here


As many of you know, Victoria Beckham collabed with Target for probably the most chic collection ever! I really love everything she came out with, especially the mother/daughter pieces. I may have purchased an outfit for Staley and I for a future look. :) 
My favorite solo piece by far this orange scalloped top,  its so flattering on my short stature and I love the scalloped detail. This top paired great with my black skinny jeans,  but I think it would also look cute with a skirt. I added my new Kate Spade denim bag to tie everything together. I picked up this beauty while we were in Myrtle beach, see previous post for details. 


I've linked my exact top & pants below with similar options for shoes and bag since the ones I'm wearing are currently sold out! Happy shopping! 

Kisses,
The Little Lady

 Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

1 comment: