Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Shopping Attire

_____________________________________________________________________________________



While at the beach, we made a quick trip to the outlets to do some shopping. We were all so exhausted from traveling and all the wedding activities, you can see how tired I was while snapping these photos, but I just had to share my shopping attire with you guys.
I've been on the hunt for a perfect fitting utility vest for a while now; I found the perfect one on Poshmark about a month and have been dying to wear it ever since. The weather was still cool enough in the evening that I could get away with wearing it over my favorite cotton tee from J.Crew. I own several different colors in this tee (see a previous look, here), so this probably won't be the last time I mention them. And, what about this show stopping earrings! I thought they went perfectly with the tee!










Outfit Details:
Striped Tee--J.Crew// Utility Vest--J.Crew, Poshmark// Earrings--J.Crew// Handbag--Vera Bradley, gifted// Leopard Flats--Merona, Bargain Hunt
______________________________________________________________________________________

Despite the travel exhaustion, it was so nice to get away even if it was for only a couple days. Its always great getting to celebrate big life events with loved ones; and of course any excuse to go shopping! ;) 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady

Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 

1 comment: