Monday, May 09, 2016

Mommy Monday

 
I celebrated my very first Mother's Day yesterday. Although, I've always considered myself a mom to my fur babies, now I've officially joined the mommy club!
This little girl has brought so much joy and love into my life; I really didn't know what love was until I had Staley. I think all mom's can agree with me on that.
Staley made me a beautiful Mother's Day card at daycare, I basically burst into tears when her teacher handed it to me. And my sweet husband put together a bag full of my favorite chocolates and a adorable "MOM" frame with Staley's 3 month picture in it for my office. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
 
 
I hope every mom had an amazing Mother's Day and got lots of hugs, kisses and snuggles from their babies. I don't think there is anything better!
 
Outfit Details:
Top (Bluetique)
Skinny Jeans (Jane.com)
Flats (Cato's)
Necklace & Earrings (Ebay)
Ring (Pandora)
 
Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 
Follow Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment