Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thrifted Thursday

 
It's finally Thursday!! That means we're one day closer to the weekend--Thanks goodness!
This past Sunday I celebrated my very first Mother's Day and my husband snapped a couple of pictures of myself and Staley to mark the occasion. I just so happened to be wearing one of my last thrifted finds.
This gorgeous lavender top by Sofia Vergra (Gloria from Modern Family); who knew she had her own clothing line. I fell in love with the color, it's that perfect top to just throw on and walk out the door without having to think too much about what you're wearing. I know I'm going to be wearing this well into the Summer months since its so light weight and airy!
 

I didn't get the best pictures of this weeks look since I was holding Staley, but its all about her anyway, right!  Of course, I have to feature her adorable look too!
 I originally bought her this outfit to wear on Easter, but she was too tiny for it, so I thought it would be perfect for her to wear on Mother's Day. I found it on Etsy, you have to check out this sellers page, she has the cutest things for little girls!
 
My Outfit Details:
Top (Thrifted-$3.99)
Black Skinnies (Thrifted-$4.99)
Loafers (Bluetique-$10)
Watch (Pandora-Gift)
J.Crew Pave Link Bracelet  (Poshmark-$15)
Total: $33.98
 
Staley's Outfit
Onesie (Etsy $16)
Leg Warmers & Headband (Etsy $15)
Total: $31


Kisses,
The Little Lady



Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment