Monday, May 16, 2016

Mommy Mondays; Stroller Thief





Hello Monday, we meet again.... already??!
 Is it just me, or do the weekends go by incredibly too fast?! I swear, sometimes it feels like I blink and its back to the work week.
We finally went to the Simpsonville Outlets this past Saturday. My parents were shopping for their upcoming trip to Hawaii and we decided to tag along to do some shopping. Having the sweetest husband in the world that I do, he laid out some serious cash so I could shop. And no, he doesn’t do this for me all the time, my birthday is coming up and this was my gift. So, I did some damage at the J.Crew store; I've always loved their clothes, but recently I have been leaning more towards them when trying to find something new to add to my closet. If I had the money, I would totally redo my entire wardrobe in their clothes, but I would need to hit the lottery for that to happen. LOL
I have to complain for a minute… You knew it was coming from todays title. Of course we took Staley with us; she lounged in her stroller while we went from store to store. Almost every store we went in, the sales people would slyly follow us around as if we were shop lifting! And to top it all off, the security poles went off as we left almost every store; I’ve never been more embarrassed! Any other mom’s deal with this while you’re out shopping with the stroller? Working in retail for nearly a decade, I know there are shop lifters out there and I’ve had to spy and chase down a few of them over the years, but I’ve never followed a mom around the store because she’s pushing a stroller. I was so embarrassed, anyone else feel the same way? Or is it just me? 
Ok rant over, I just needed to get that outta my system. It’s been bugging me all weekend. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week. Stay tuned for more posts later in the week!
Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 
 
Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment