Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Top 10 High End Beauty Products

I'm such a makeup junkie, anything new I always have to try out. I'm a huge fan of drugstore makeup. Not only is it affordable, but the quality is only getting better and better. If you missed my top 10 drugstore list, check that out here. However, high end makeup still has my heart. There are somethings that I just can't live without and will spend the few extra dollars to make sure they're always in my collection.

Here is my top 10 list of high end beauty products. 

10. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask- This stuff is addicting. If you love chap stick, then you'll fall head over heels for this stuff. I use this every night before bed and my lips are always super soft in the morning. I reviewed this products forever ago, check out my thoughts.

9. The Balm Blushes- all their blushes are great, but the INSTAIN collection is spot on. Perfect pigmentation and the staying power is crazy!

8. Anastasia Brow Wiz- now I know it may seem crazy to spend money on a brow pencil, but nothing compares to this. This is the most natural pencil I have used, and it stays on all day long.

7. Mac Lipsticks- lip products are one of my many weakness, but Mac lipsticks are my favorite. I seem to have quite the large collection of this brand. I've not met a color or finish I wasn't in love with.

6. Sigma Brushes- how do I apply my makeup you ask, with these brushes. Very affordable and the quality is amazing. No shedding, easy to clean and so easy to work with. Perfect application every time.

5. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel- Again, Anastasia knows her stuff when it comes to brows. This gel is like glue, your brows won't budge with this stuff.

4. Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray- I can't finish my makeup with out his product. It locks everything in place and keeps me matte and fresh looking throughout the day. I swear by this product.

3. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors- the best highlighters ever made! If I could own all of them would. Intense highlights ranging in shades to suit every skin tone, leaving you looking dewy and fresh. These are great to amp up any look.

2. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer- this concealer has to be a gift from the heavens, haha. Covers all dark circles, never settles into fine lines or creases. This is a must for me when applying makeup.

1. Purity Face Wash- I believe a great makeup application starts with a clean face. This face wash cleans so well, I never have to worry about left behind residue or dirt. When I switch to another wash, I always come back to this. I can see a big difference in my skin when I use this constantly. Highly recommended this to everyone.

I hope you guys enjoyed my list, if you try out anything I mentioned above be sure to comment below and let me know how it works for you!

Kisses,
The Little Lady

2 comments:

  1. oh i wanna try becca and anastasia for a long time....I am using shu uemura eyebrow pencil...from my reading i think shu uemura is more natural than anastasia..... and yes to MAC concealer..they are my new favourite...i followed ur blog girl..mind following back? www.cindysplanet.com gigs love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try out the Shu Uemura pencil, I'm always looking for something new to try out! Thanks so much for following my blog, I followed back! You have such a cute page set up!
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete