Friday, April 10, 2015

Weekend Essentials

Weekend Trip
____________________________________________________
This weekend, Nathan and I are traveling to Paducah to celebrate a family members birthday. When ever we travel, I like to plan everything out, like what to bring, wear and so on. 
I'm not 100% sure what this weekend entails, but I thought it would be best to pack light and bring nothing but the essentials; money, comfy shoes and maybe some great accessories. I'll also probably bring my "new" Dooney and Bourke cross body bag that I found while thrifting, I think it would be perfect for travel. If you missed my post about my Dooney, check it out here
I'm really hoping for good weather this weekend! Fingers crossed

What are you guys doing this weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment