Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Wrap up



Happy Monday Ya'll! Did everyone have a great weekend? I did, nothing like a nice, quite and relaxing weekend getting things done and lounging at home. I participated in a community resource fair on Saturday; this fair was to help spread awareness to the community of local resources in the area. We had a great turn out and were able to raffle off some pretty cool prizes to just about everyone in attendance.
Nathan and I, also ventured over to Aldi to do some shopping. We were so impressed with the prices of everything and the wide range of products. We came under budget with everything we had on our list, plus more. I even snagged these adorable decorative mirrors for only $10!


Did everyone survive Lilly Sunday? I can't believe the madness at every Target. Unfortunately, I wasn't  able to get anything for myself at the store or online. Everything sold out within minutes. *Sad Face! I'm hoping they will restock, so I can purchase something without having to buy on Ebay for double and triple the cost, crazy right! I've linked some other Lilly items that I've had my eye on for a while. Maybe one day my cheap side will cave and I can purchase one of these!

Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment