Thursday, September 18, 2014

Allure- Sample Society September Review

Sample Society is a monthly subscription service featured by Allure & Beautybar.com. I really enjoy this box because all the sample are higher end & have all been deluxe to full sized sample! My favorite box by far!

Cost: $15/month
Whats in the box: 4-5 Deluxe to full size samples
Ships to: US
*Every month you will receive $10 off a $50 purchase to use at Beautybar.com as well!



Every box comes with a mini-mag featuring each item. I really love that this box because it comes with this min-mag detailing each item; price, description and why it was picked!

Restorsea Revitalizing  Eye Cream-- Full size Value $85
Eye creams are the best to receive, they are usually super expensive & I hate purchasing them on my own, so I was thrilled to receive this beauty in my box!


I don't think I'll use these, I would be afraid they would turn my face a weird color with my foundation. It's a neat idea though.
Not a scent for me, I'm not a fan of getting perfume samples anyway.


I love pore anything, so this will be used for sure!
Never used this brand before, but I'm excited to try it out. I love getting hair product samples!

My thoughts: I'm happy with the value of this box, over $100 worth of products! I love almost everything in it, I'll get great use out of the primer, re-texturizing cream & eye cream!

What do you guys think of this months box?

Kisses, 
The Little Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment