Monday, October 13, 2014

Allure Sample Society-- October 2014 Review

Sample Society is a monthly subscription service from Beautybar.com & Allure. It usually caters more towards beauty related products from higher end brands (this box didn't live up to that!) The samples are also usually deluxe to full sized.

I do have to say, I love the packaging. I have been able to reuse this box every month for something!
The Cost: $15/month (You will also receive $10 off %50 towards Beautybar.com
You will also receive a "mini mag" detailing the products and why they were chosen from the box. I think this is a great idea!

Ships: to US via USP

Emi-Jay Hair Ties--Value $6 
Never used this type of hair tie before, so I'm not too thrilled about this in the box, but I'll give them a try!

I think, I may end up buying the full size of this mascara. Its wonderful, lengthens and gives lots of volume to my lashes. I  think its one of the better mascaras I've used in a long time. 
I haven't tried the serum, yet but I was very excited to get this in my box. Although, I was a little bummed when I realized how small it was.  
These last two things made the box a little disappointing, especially the shampoo & conditioner only because this box has been known from higher end products. 

What did you guys think of this months box?

Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment