Monday, March 27, 2017

New Obsessions

Hello, friends! Yes, I know I've been gone for sooooo long, but when you're a new mom there are so many other things that take top priority. Now that I feel like I have a good balance between work and home, I wanted to jump back into blogging. I really loved posting in the past and missed it terribly while I was on my mini hiatus. 

I'm sure many of you can agree that the comfortable clothing line, Lularoe has quickly taken over the world it seems like. I have become so taken with the buttery soft leggings and all the beautiful, bold patterns they can come in, that I've added a mini stock pile in my closet. The brand allows every woman to feel great and comfy in what their wearing, while still looking stylish. Best of both worlds, right?!

My favorites by far are the "buttery" soft leggings and Perfect T's.
 
 
The sad thing about Lularoe is that once you fall in love with a particular pattern or print, it may be hard to find; they only create a certain number of each pattern or print. So I wasn't able to link my exact look, but I manage to find some similar options for you guys!
 
 
Shout out to my wonderful husband, Nathan for being my photographer!
 
Its so good to be back, I really love fashion and it's so fun sharing my looks and ideas with you guys! Make sure to follow along for more!
 
Love,
The Little Lady
 
 
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram |  




No comments:

Post a Comment