Sunday, July 27, 2014

Free Stuff


All of us love free stuff! I would rather pay nothing for something than even a dollar ( I have become very cheap the older I get). There are several websites that I use, some even daily to score free stuff! Some sites you do have to do some participating in, like completing surveys or posting your opinion on social media platforms, but others you can just request a sample to be mailed to your home. 

Things I've gotten in the past: 
This is just a small amount pictured compare to what I have actually received.  Most things shown are what I had to promote on social media platforms, but if you're like me you don't mind promoting to receive anything free! And a lot of the products I received are all full-sized! 

Websites I use: 
Influenster- Qualify for "Voxboxes" top receives free products to promote
BzzAgent- Complete surveys to be matched with products to review
Smiley360-Complete surveys to be matched with products to review
Pinchme- Monthly free samples 
Allyou- Daily free samples
Kroger- Free product every Friday that you can load to Kroger card

I also use coupons to get things free as well! 

What websites, tips or tricks do you guys use to score free goodies?

Kisses, 
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment