Monday, August 04, 2014

OOTD--Flower Power

I had to blog about this gorgeous blouse that I purchased from Bluetique; it has a groovy/funky feel to it, but with a more modern twist. I love it, I usually pair it with skinny jeans, but I recently purchased this darling little peach midi from Jane that I thought the blouse would look great with. 
None of the colors actually match the peach in the skirt, but I just love how the whole outfit looks together. Just because it doesn't match, doesn't mean you still can't wear it. I've never played by any fashion rules, I have always just worn what I love! 
Sadly, neither retailer still carries either of these pieces anymore, but I highly suggest you check out both. They always have great items and my closet is filled with pieces from both!

What are you guys wearing today?

Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment