Friday, August 08, 2014

Allure-Sample Society August review

Sample Society is monthly subscription box from beautybar.com and Allure magazine. I've received two boxes so far and both have seem to come with higher end products; I really enjoy this box, because you get deluxe to full sized samples! Plus I love the cute, glossy red box everything comes in.
Every month you'll get a "Mini mag" listing & describing all the products. It will also stated why the Allure editors picked the items for the box! (my favorite part)
Cost: $15/month
Every month you will receive deluxe and full sized beauty samples. Also a $10 off $50 to use at beautybar.com.
Ships to: The US
I love beauty oils! They work so well with my oily skin, which may sound strange, but you can fight oil with oil! Putting oil on your face (at night) helps prevent excess oils from coming through your skin throughout the day. 
Ciate Paint Pots in Cha Cha Cha- Mini ($6)
This is a vibrant neon orange, I'm excited to try this out, I've never used this brand before, but I've heard good things! Plus I love neon colors, great for the summer. 
Too Faced Melted Liquefied Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Peony- 5 ml ($8.40)
I know I already love the Too Faced lipstick, I have the full sized version! It's a great long wearing lipstick with excellent color payoff! 
I've never heard of this brand mascara before, but I love mascara, you can never have too many! I love the packing, so different!
I don't use mousse, so this will be give away. But WOW! This is super expensive mousse for the travel size!

My Thoughts: Overall, I'm very happy with everything in the box. I only paid $15 and I received over $50 worth of products to try out. I hope that future boxes continue to be this packed with great products! 
What did you guys think of this month's Sample Society Box?

Kisses, 
The Little Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment