Monday, March 23, 2015

Top 10 Drug Store Beauty Products

Lately, there have been tons of amazing beauty products at the drug store. There's no need to spend hundreds of dollars on makeup when brands are coming out with great color selections and on point pigmentation. It's enough to make any beauty queen squeal with excitement! 

Here are my top picks for drug store beauty products! 

  1. L'Oreal voluminous Carbon Black Mascara- Great everyday mascara, it not only lengthens my lashes, but adds great volume. I've used this for years!
  2. Elf Lip Exfoliator- This is part of my nightly routine, I go in with the lip scrub and then generously apply and moisturizing chap stick. I love it because it's convent to use and gets all the dead skin off my lips. Plus it's $3, can't go wrong with that. 
  3. L'Oreal Infallible Eye shadows- These are perfect for the girl on the go, pressed pigments that offer great pigmentation and are super buttery to work with. They come in wide range of colors. 
  4. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation- This foundation is perfect for the oily monkey I tend to be! Super matte formula that goes on super thick. I always stay very matte throughout the day when I wear this and the finish sets really nice on my skin. This is very budget friendly as well! Best $5 foundation ever! 
  5. Maybelline Lipsticks- These are amazing! I have too many colors to count. Pigmentation is amazing and for the price you can't get anything better. They have several didn't finishes to suit everyone's needs/wants. I'm currently loving the matte formula.
  6. Makeup Geek Eye Shadows- As a MAC lover, I was thrilled to find high quality eye shadows at a drug store price. They have so many shades and the new foiled line is THE BOMB!!!! They don't offer this brand in a drug store setting, but I would visit their website, high quality items at a great price point.
  7. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer- This is a great concealer from the drug store. Covers any dark circles and is great for high lighting your under eye area. This also doesn't crease on me or settle in any fine lines when I set it with a powder, which is a major plus! 
  8. NYC Eyeliner- Hands down, best liquid liner I have ever used. Easy to work with and super black! I've tried other liners and nothing compares to this! 
  9. Morphee Eye shadows- I can't say enough good things about this brand. Price is amazing, just $2 for a single eye shadow! Pigmentation is wonderful and they are so easy to blend!!. These have replaced my MAC collection, I grab these just about daily. These are also not offered in the drug store, but I HIGHLY suggest checking out their website.
  10. LOreal True Match- Between my Rimmel Stay Matte and Loreal True Match, I hardly ever wear a high end foundation anymore. True match has the largest selection of colors that any drug store foundation offers. The color matches me perfect and stays on all day long. I love the original True Match and the Lumi version as well.
What are some of your favorite drug store beauty finds?

Kisses,
The Little Lady

2 comments:

  1. you gotto to try japanese liquid eyeliner...they are equally good!but i shall try nyx out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! You have to try out NYX! Its a great brand!

    ReplyDelete