Friday, June 19, 2015

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2016
All Images courtesy of WWD


This week WWD release a sneak peak of the 2016 Resort Collection from the fabulous Lilly Pulitzer. This collection is giving me life; I mean, just look at these colorful prints! What else would you expect from Miss, Lilly? Sadly, I don't get a vacation this year, but next year, I'll make a point to head to the beach wearing several of these pieces; perfect sun and sand attire! 

Oh and happy Friday ya'll! I don't know about you, but this week has been rough. Looking forward to the weekend!

Kisses,
The Little Lady


Daily dose of The Little Lady
| Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Bloglovin' |

No comments:

Post a Comment