Monday, October 12, 2015

M.I.A




Hello again blogging world! I know it's been a while! I have been completely MIA for the last two months! Times sure does fly by, I had no idea it had been that long! Hopefully, I can just jump back into the swing of things as before!

Where have I been you might ask? Well, a lot of things have happened in the last two months! The number one life changer is my ever growing baby bump! Yes, that's right, I'm pregnant! 5 1/2 months pregnant to be exact! My husband and I are extremely over joyed about our perfect little princess that's due on Valentine’s Day! As you can imagine, ever since finding out this great news, we have been running around like crazy people trying to get our house in order. When we moved into our house last December, one of the bedrooms was used for storage (or what I like to call "the land where time stands still!") where all unwanted, unused items go to die of a slow, smothering death from the evil dusty bunnies! LOL!

Time has really gotten away from us, and now it feels like we don’t have enough time left to prepare the way I’d like to anyway! In reality, we have about 4 months to get everything in line, and that’s perfectly enough time for the average Joe, but me, I’m so over the top with things and want everything to be perfect that I usually take on more than what we can tend to handle. Good thing is I have a husband who is very calm and level headed and always brings by sky high ideas, down to a more manageable goal.

Being the planner that I am, I have found some printable check lists to better help us prepare for what’s coming. I’ve linked a couple of my favorites down below in case you like to plan and prepare like I do.

Preparing for Baby - Stock Up List
The Savvy Bump.com
I love this blank check list. This is perfect to jot down all those house hold/baby essentials that you will need to stock up on. 



This being my first child, I really didn't know what to register for, this is a great beginner list of baby must haves!



a clean home every day | simplykierste.om
Simplykierste.com

And to be honest, who doesn't need a good cleaning check list. I don't stick to this exactly, but its a great base to get started on a schedule. 


I plan on having some pregnancy, baby related posts coming soon! I promise, not to stay away as long as I did before. 

Kisses, 
The Little Momma to be :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment