Monday, October 19, 2015

DIY Projects for the "Nesting" Momma

With the upcoming arrival of my bundle of joy, I'm doing what all new mothers tend to do during the last few months of their pregnancy, nest. Nesting is this overwhelming desire to organize/repair/tidy everything in your home in preparation for your new baby. Let me tell you, nesting is a real thing! I feel like I come up with a new "project" almost daily.

Some ideas I may come up with are completely unrealistic for the amount of time I have until I deliver, while others are more manageable. I've put together a short list of DIY projects that either I'm currently working on or have on my "to do" list before the big day arrives.


I'm ordering these picture ledges from Ikea to make this book wall.
Do this up the wall in the living room to show off photo books and camera collection?  20 Beautiful Children's Book Displays:
Apartmenttheraphy.com

I love this DIY growth chart to document how fast the little ones grow up!
How to Make a Wooden Growth Chart for under $5! www.thepinningmama.com:
Thepinningmama.com



We are decorating her room in a classic Alice in Wonderland theme. We already have the vintage dresser, mirrors/frames and keys to add those last minute touches. 
I hate Alice in Wonderland, but love all the touches.:
talkandsleep.wordpress.com

This is one project currently in the works, curtains are currently up in her room.
AHH!!!!! this WILL be how my daughters room looks like. Because she is going to be the princess in the house.:
Ideasbabyroom.com



Kisses,
Momma to be! 



No comments:

Post a Comment