Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Blazer Basics


Blazers are by far one of my favorite things to wear. I think they look good on everyone, they're great paired with jeans, dresses or slacks. They take a boring outfit and turn it into style. My closet is filled with all types of blazers, different styles and colors. One of my favorites by far is this striped, cotton blazer from Talbots.I found it at my local Goodwill before Christmas and have been wearing it to death every since.  Since its a more causal style, I paired it with a pair of jean skinny's, black tee and my Kate Spade bag to add a slight pop of color for Spring. 





Outfit Details:
Talbots Blazer (thrifted, Goodwill)
Black tee (Old Navy)
Jean Skinny's (Jane.com)
Black Heels (Bluetique)
Kate Spade Purse (Kate Spade.com)
Glasses: (BCBG Max Azria)

I'm winding down my maternity leave and looks like this will be my go to when I get back into the office life. Bye bye sweat pants! 

Kisses, 
The Little Lady


Follow Me!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 



No comments:

Post a Comment