Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mask of Magnaminty

Can you believe that its already the last day of May! This year is going by way too fast if you ask me.
Since the month of May is just about over, I wanted to share a product that I have been loving and using non stop for the last 2 months.
 

I've never really had problems with acne or break outs, but since giving birth to my first child in February, I have been struggling with dry, rough skin with a few breakouts. Its like my skin completely changed over night and my clear, texture free skin has traded for, at times, what feels like alligator skin! YIKES!! Before and during my pregnancy, I continued with my normal skin care routine; using masks, cleansers, toners and creams. Since then, I've had to switch things up and change out all my favorites and basically started from scratch to find something that would tame all the issues I suddenly started to have.
One product I am beyond thankful I can across was the Lush, Mask of Magnaminty. And yes, I know I am very late to the game with this one, but now this will definitely be a staple under my sink from now on.
The mask is not only for the face, but the back & body! This minty scented mask has China clay and fresh peppermint that reaches deep into the skin and sucks out any gunk in the pores, leaving the skin so refreshing with a tingly, clean sensation! My favorite part is washing the mask off, it then acts like a exfoliator due to the aduki beans to help even out texture, getting rid of any dead, dry, flaky skin. The website states "this is the ‘ultimate face mask’, intense but not harsh or abrasive on the skin", and that's exactly what it is!
I will probably explore more Lush products in the future. I love that everything is hand made, fresh with organic fruits and veggies and no products are ever tested on animals!
 
I definitely recommend this mask to anyone having some serious skin issues. It has really calmed my skin down and has now made its way into my heart forever! LOL
 
Kisses,
The Little Lady
 
 
Follow Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment