Thursday, May 05, 2016

Thrifted Thursday


Hello friends! 
Anyone else super excited that tomorrow's Friday? This week has been so long and I'm ready for the weekend. Also, to celebrate my very first Mother's Day!!! YAY! Happy early Mother's Day out there to all the wonderful momma's. 
Today's look I'm featuring this adorable lavender lace tank. It's so feminine and perfect for spring. I know I'll get plenty of wears out of it. I thought it would be cute to pair it with a striped midi skirt and flats for the office. 
By the way, I just want to shout out my husband for being my photographer. He has to put up with me asking him to "take a picture of my outfit" about 3-4 times a week. I don't know what I'd without him. 


Outfit Details:
Lavender Tank (Thrifted--$2)
Midi Skirt (Target--$7)
Tassel Necklace (BellaRose--$45)
Black Flats (Payless--$9)
Total: $63

I think this tank will definitely carry me into the Summer and well through Fall;  I already plan to pair it with some dark wash boyfriend jeans.

Kisses, 
The Little Lady




No comments:

Post a Comment