Monday, June 27, 2016

Causal Dress

I recently discovered a newer brand, Allison Avery a few weeks ago through Jane. They were offering a 3 clothing item grab bag for only $10! I love purchasing grab bags on Jane, I usually receive things I would have never purchased on my own and end up loving them; just like this simple, navy dress. Its one of those dresses that's perfect for just throwing on and out the door you go (perfect to go with the bad hair day I was experiencing!). Which is exactly what I did on Saturday.
We spent the day running errands and had lunch and this keep me cool all day long! I paired it with a coral drop necklace and matching Keds, which some how I managed not snap a picture of. And of course, my favorite tote, that I also purchased from Jane.
This would even be great to transition into the cooler months paired with some leggings and boots!
 
 
I completely feel in love with this brand after receiving my grab bags. I ended up purchasing a couple items directly from their website. If you love trendy and versatile clothing for an amazing price point, I would highly recommend checking them out. You won't be disappointed!
I plan on showing a couple other looks from my grab bag and direct purchase, so stay tuned!
 
Happy Monday Friends!
The Little Lady
 
 
Follow Me!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment