Thursday, June 16, 2016

Thrifted Thursday; Bright & Bold

Happy Thursday everyone! 
I'm so glad it's almost the weekend, this has been such a long week. I think the sudden heat wave we've been having makes it feel so much longer. I know I'll be lounging in the pool all weekend long!

Today's look is this darling, bright yellow skirt I found at my local Goodwill. I thought it was too cute to pass up. My husband says it reminds him of something a teacher would wear because of the print. I'm gonna call this my European skirt.

I love being able to wear different things that I know most people won't wear. Any piece I can find that makes me feel comfortable and confident is always a winner!

Outfit Details:
Blank Tee (Old Navy $8)
European Skirt (Thrifted $4)
Flats (Payless $20)
Total: $32

Kisses,
The Little Lady

Follow Me!
Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | 






No comments:

Post a Comment