Sunday, April 27, 2014

50% off at Bluetique


My favorite store on earth to shop is Bluetieque Cheap Chic. They are small boutique, specializing in trendy young women's clothing. They have a couple of stores in Kentucky and  few others in surrounding states. I'll post their website below if you want to take a look; and right now I highly suggest you do! Everything is 50% off, in store and online. If you shop online just enter SPRINGFLING50 at check out and it will take the discount off. The sale is only good starting today, April 27th through Wednesday April 30th, so take advantage now! 

 Of course, I went in the store to shop as soon as I found out about the sale! Check out what I came out with all for about $70! 
Cute crop top! It's more of a regular shirt on me since I'm so short! 
Flower kimono. I love the lace trim at the bottom. 
This is my favorite piece! I love the KY blue and the belt makes the outfit!
If you enjoy trendy clothing as much as I do, then you will love Bluetique. 
Thanks for visting!
Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment