Friday, April 25, 2014

The Little Lady

First off, I want to say that I'm very nervous to be starting a blog, but anxious! I've wanted to do this for quite some time, so here I am now taking the plunge into the blogging world! I hope you enjoy. 

My name is Kayla, a.k.a "The Little Lady". My husband has called me this from the day we meet, so naturally why not entitle my blog this. It fits me perfectly; being that I'm only 4'10 and I consider myself to be a lady. :) 
If you'd like to know a little bit more about me, please visit my "About Me" section. 

Why am I starting to blog you might ask? Well, I need a challenge, something new and exciting in my life and I thought this would be the perfect way to get my brain ticking. I'm a heavy blog reader myself; reading things that interest me and one day just thought to myself "why can't I do this?" So I'll be blogging about what's important to me, family. What I love, fashion and beauty and what I think everything needs to know a thing or two about, DIY's and couponing. 

I hope to inspire many throughout my blogging journey! Feel free to stop by and introduce yourself! I'd love to get to know you and hear what you think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment