Monday, June 23, 2014

MAC Haul

If anyone knows me, then you know that MAC is my go to for just about anything in the makeup world. So naturally, any excuse I get to go on a little MAC shopping spree makes me one happy girl! My birthday was last month and my parents gave me a MAC gift card (the gift that keeps on giving!) I was waiting to use the gift card for the highly anticipated Kelly Osbourne collection scheduled to be released on June 2, but I was too late and everything I wanted sold out very quickly online, but don't fret; I did somehow manage to snag everything I wanted when it released a week later at Macy's. You can see everything I purchased on my Instagram page here.

Of course, I still found good use of my gift card and found some new beauties and some timeless classics to add to my collection. 
 Fix+ is a must have in my option! This was a repurchase, my first bottle lasted what seemed like ages. I use this as my daily moisturizer before I go in with my primers and foundation; this helps hydrates my face without giving me that added oil that most lotion based moisturizers do. This is also a must have if you work with pigments or lose eye shadows. Spray this on a stiff shader brush and then go in with your pigment and it gives your eyes a almost wet look, it really makes the pigments stand out. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase. 
Pro-Longwear Concealer  Another repurchase for me, probably my 6th tube to be honest. I can't live without this stuff! It has a technology to prevent creasing under the eyes (this is were I apply it). I wear shade NC20 to brighten up my under eye area; I also use this to highlight in the necessary areas as well. This product doesn't move or crease throughout the day, but I still set it with a powder, just because I'm a oily monster at times and need extra coverage. :) 
I had to order some new lippies to added to my very large collection. I'm loving oranges at the moment for summer; and these colors are perfect. Sushi Kiss was part of the limited collection that came out last year I believe called "All about Orange" and they recently made this color, along with a few other permanent to their lipstick line.  
Morange; (Amplified Cream) "Loud Month Orange". This color could be very intimidating to most, but I love bold, vibrant colors. 
Sushi Kiss; (Satin) Midtonal Coral Cream. I actually can't wear satin formulas on my lips alone, I have to pair them with a gloss or they become patchy looking over time. So I'm loving Sushi Kiss paired with the NXY Butter Gloss in Peach Cobbler.
The last few things I purchased were to go in my MAC PRO Palettes. I love these palettes, they are more affordable than a Z-Palette, I suggest you take a look here if you have not checked these out before. 

Nylon Eyeshadow; (Frost)Pale gold with a icy shimmer. This is a highly pigments highlight shade, can be used all over the lid or to highlight the brow bone or liner corners of the eyes. Also with a light hand this could be used as a cheek highlight. 
Swiss Chocoloate Eyeshadow; (Matte) Mutted reddish brown. This is a staple in the MAC world, if you don't own this get it. great for all skin tones to darken the outer V and blend into the crease for a smokey eye. 
Melba Blush; (Matte) Soft Coral-Peach. Since I received this in the mail, I have forgotten about the millions of other blushes that I own. This is the prettiest blush, its great for skin tones fair to medium. I have been loving to highlight with my BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal then go in with Melba, its PERFECTION!!!! Perfect combo for summer. 

Thanks for reading
Kisses, 
The Little Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment