Friday, May 09, 2014

Fashion Fridays (For Less!)

Playing dress up is one my favorite parts of the day! Beautiful skirts, jewelry and don't even get me started about BOLD PRINTS and crazy colors! I believe that life is all about standing out and what better way for you to turn a couple heads than with your clothes. I love trying out different and bold patterns, but sometimes that can get pricey! Fashion doesn't always have to be expensive, shop sales and be adventurous with your fashion hunt; one of favorite places to shop is the thrift store! It can save you tones of money and you can find some great pieces, just don't be afraid to look! 

Here's this weeks Fashion Friday (For Less!)
Black Converse Dress Tee: $6 from Target


Leopard Print Midi: $3 from Goodwill


Black Pumps: $15 from Bluetique 


"C" Script necklace: $8 from Bluetique


Gold knot studs: $10 from Calypso



My entire look was less than $45 and I feel great in it! The skirt of course is my favorite part (anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE skirts and animal prints!) I hardly buy anything full price anymore! Everything listed was purchase during a sale or thrifted. 

I would love to see what looks you guys come up with & if you go thrifting I would love to see what you purchased! Remember, be adventurous with your fashion! 
Have a great Mother's Day weekend everyone!

Kisses, 
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment