Sunday, May 04, 2014

April Beauty Favorites!

I've been loving so many great products this past month I just had to share them with you guys! If you've tried any of these products I would love to know what you thought and if they worked for you! 



L'Oreal Youth Code Texture Perfector Line ($20-$25 each)
I can't say enough good things about this whole line. I started using the Pore Vanisher first and I have noticed my pores have gotten smaller (I've been using this for about 2 months). It's very similar to Benefits Porefessional, in color and feel. You apply the Pore Vanisher under your foundation to act as a primer. Then I fell in love with the serum and the night cream- I use these mainly at night, even though the cream is day or night; I probably will never use anything else again. First off they have a a pink hue to them (how cute is that!! I know, I'm ridiculous!) you apply the serum first, then go in with the night cream. They work wonders together; for a drugstore skincare line they are super luxurious feeling, thick and creamy and I have really noticed a huge difference in the appearance of my skin since using these products. I highly recommend these if your dealing with some texture, pore or line issues! Start taking care of your skin at a young age ladies and no one will ever know your real age! 



Real Technics Beauty Blender($6)
Don't wanna pay $20 for the original Beauty Blender? Get this bad boy! It's only $6!!! It's does the same thing as a B.B. but for a fraction of the cost. I love a B.B. for the spring/summer because it sheers out my foundations making it feel weightless, it also give a very natural appearance to your makeup. For makeup beginners, this is also so super easy to apply liquids! You don't have to worry about streaks or not blending anything out! 



MAC lipstick in "Cream Cup"($15)
I have never been into nude lipsticks, but this is a stunning pinky nude. I've been reaching for it a lot over the last month; it goes with any look, a smoky eye, natural makeup. This lipstick is a creamsheen formula, so it is not drying on the lips! My favorite formula from MAC. This would compliment so many skin tones. 



Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Opal"($38)
OMG! This is perfection, the prettiest highlight shade I own. I just can't get enough of it. It's a golden highlight so it gives a great dewy glow to the cheekbones, but very light handed with it. A little goes a long way! You don't wanna go around looking like a disco ball (or if you do, than do your thang!) this is also a great dupe for MACs "Whisper of Gilt" which is limited addition. 



Milani baked blush in "Luminoso"($8)
There is absolutely no reason why no one should not own this blush! It's only $8 and it's amazing! If you know anything about Milani products than you know they are raved about for their blushes and this one is always mentioned first. Go out, get it now and then you know what I'm talking about. Its a beautiful peachy, coral shade with little flicks of gold running through it, so it will really give a great glow to the cheeks! It will suit a variety of skin tones.  Perfect for spring and summer!



Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask($26)
If you read my last blog post, then you knew I had to shout this guy out. I'm still loving this luxurious lip treatment. I've never dealt with chapped lips before, but when I wear matte lipsticks, it would cause my lipsticks to sort of crack throughout the day. Since I have been applying this nightly, I have not had that problem. If you are familiar with the retro matte formals from MAC then you know exactly what I'm talking about! Now, I don't even worry with reapplying any lip balm through the day! 

Again, I'd love to know of you've tried out any of my April favorites. 

Kisses,
The Little Lady

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Loving your blog so far! I've pretty much read all of your posts but I thought this one might be the best for the comment I have. Could you maybe post some Make up and hair tutorials and how to's? I love you're style and have been trying to branch out and try the styles I really like but have been afraid to try on myself. Oh and maybe some links to the blogs you're reading? looking forward to more posts! keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, THANK YOU so much for reading my blog! That means the world to me. I was so worried, that I would have no readers! :)
      I would love to do those for you! I'll come up with what I think is some good ones and get those done within the next few weeks!
      As for the blog, my favorite is http://www.icovetthee.com/ but there are tons that I read from time to time. I do plan to make a tab with my fav beauty bloggers and vloggers soon! On my "To Do" list!
      I really appreciate your comment! Kisses!

      Delete