Friday, May 08, 2015

Foodie Fridays; Stuffin' your face foods!

Pinterest can defiantly be your best friend when it comes to finding great foodie favorites that best suits the need of your family. If you follow me on Pinterest, then you already know that I pin new recipes to my "Get in my Belly" board daily. I love hunting for new and exciting recipes to test out and see if they are YAY!! or NAH. 
As everyone does from time to time, they get behind with things! I didn't have anything prepared to write about for this weeks "Foodie Friday", so I thought it would be kinda cool to see recipes I'm dying to try out. 

Keeping reading below if your interested in what I wanna stuff my face with! :) 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches

I think this would be a great weeknight dinner or something easy to prepare for a get together like the super bowl. I know my husband would defiantly enjoy these. 
Easy Dinner Idea: Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches
Home Cooking Memories 


Spinach Lasagna Rolls


I love lasagna, but making it is a pain. I think this would be so much easier to make on any week night and I think that the individual servings could work a lot better depending on your family. I would need more sauce though, these look naked! 
Gina's Skinny Recipes 


Creamy Tomato & Spinach Pasta

This meal just looks so fresh and appealing to me, and the best thing, its a budget friendly meal. Cooking dinner doesn't always have to be expensive. I really enjoy this website, they have every kinda meal you could dream of that's figure friendly for your wallet. 
Creamy Tomato Spinach Pasta
Budget Bytes




Stuffed Flank Steak

Probably one of the first things I will attempt to make. This looks so delicious, and I love that the steak is stuffed with spinach

Stuffed Flank Steak
Recipes


Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes

Nothing is better than made from scratch mashed potatoes, in my opinion. I could have them with every meal, they are my comfort food. This looks like a super easy recipe that anyone could make if you own a slow cooker (which everyone should!). 

Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
Creme de la Crumb


I couldn't forget dessert!
Strawberry Choclate Chip Cake

This takes two of my favorite things (chocolate and strawberries) and turned it into cake!!! All I can say is YUM!!


strawberry cake from scratch, chocolate strawberry cake, strawberry chocolate cake, easy strawberry cake recipe, how to make strawberry cake
Julia's Album 



Snickerdoodle Mug Cake

My favorite kind of cookie are snicker doodles, So I am drooling all over this! I love that its single serve, sometimes I just don't have time to make an entire cake.

Snickerdoodle Mug Cake ~ bakes up in the microwave in just one minute, yielding a warm, cinnamon-sugary treat that will satisfy any sweet tooth! | FiveHeartHome.com
Five Heart Home



Chocolate Lava Cake

Ok, I just had to show off this bad boy of a dessert it in its entirety! This looks heavenly, and its basically pour and forget because of the slow cooker! So easy! 


Recipe Van

I hope you guys enjoyed my list of foods to stuff your face with! I hope it inspires you to get in your kitchen and make something yummy!

Happy Cooking,
The Little Lady


No comments:

Post a Comment