Monday, May 18, 2015

Weekend wrap up; Meet Lemmy







I had a wonderful weekend, how about you guys? We relaxed, did a few things around the house, I made several freezer meals for the next few weeks, oh and we got a new puppy! Meet Miss Lemmy, our new English bulldog, she's 8 weeks and full of energy! We already have two spoiled Chihuahua's (that are always sneaking in on outfit pictures!), why not add one more loveable puppy to the mix.
If your not familiar with this breed, they require a lot of attention in the beginning. Its basically like having a toddler running around the house, because she's into everything. This will prep us for kids, right?! {LOL}
Because we were running around all weekend chasing a puppy, my look was laid back and comfy. Striped button up with a pair of Levi shorts. I usually don't like to wear short, but I love these Levi's. I've had them for a couple of years and they are the perfect jean shorts in my opinion.
Happy Monday!
The Little Lady
| Vintage Button Up (thrifted) | Levi Shorts | Coach Flip Flops (Similar) |


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment