Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekend Wrap Up; Mother's Day


Cara, Mamaw, Mom, Me, Megan and Vanessa 









Over the Mother's Day weekend, I was fortunate enough to spend the day with not only my mom, but, my grandmother and several others. Anytime we get the family together, our time is filled with stories, laughter and food! I love getting together with family, we always know how to have a good time.
I have to give a shout out to mom, she has worked incredibly hard the last year working out and going to the gym everyday. Her hard work has defiantly paid off, she's lost about 70 pounds since she started. I can't begin to say how proud I am of her, for sticking to her goals and still continuing to work hard. My brother and I are very luck to call her our mother, her and my dad have been so good to us our whole lives, I don't know how we'll ever begin to repay them.
I hope everyone had a wonderful mother's day.
 
Kisses,
The Little Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment